Streamline your workflow with our primer design tool
From design to synthesis, quality primers are vital to successful results. Use our online Applied Biosystems? Primer Designer? Tool to search for the right PCR/Sanger sequencing primer pair from a database of ~650,000 predesigned primer pairs for resequencing the human exome and human mitochondrial genome. Choose from different amplicon lengths to accommodate various research applications and biological sample types.
- Our primers are free of known SNPs and primer-dimers, highly target-specific and used under universal PCR conditions
- Full primer coverage for Ion Torrent? AmpliSeq? Exome Panel and Ion Torrent? AmpliSeq? Cancer Hotspot Panel v.2 Sanger confirmation workflow
- Flexible primer configuration to meet your research needs: primers can be ordered unmodified, M13-tailed, HPLC-purified or desalted
- All the primers have been checked by mass spectrometry and have passed stringent bioinformatics metrics; lab bench validation tests have shown >95% success rate
Primer Designer Tool – Search for PCR & Sanger Sequencing Primers
(File must be less than 500 kb in size and contain less than 1000 unique line-items.)
Typical delivery services for USA and Canada:
- Desalted primers: ships within 2 business days, delivery on the 3rd business day.
- HLPC purified primers: ships within 6 business days, delivery in 1-2 business days.